Welcome to The Fig Tree, one of Rawtenstall's most respected and much loved cafés.
Whether you're catching up with an old friend, taking a quick break from the shopping, or indulging in a little 'me time', then there's no better place to pull up a seat and enjoy a relaxing drink or something to eat.
We offer a great selection of food and drink and guaranteed service with a smile, and all at a cost that'll leave a smile on your face.
Why not call in and enjoy freshly brewed coffee, or a speciality tea - and perhaps just the one slice of cake?
"... a great selection of food and drink, and guaranteed service with a smile"
The Freshest Foods
All our foods are prepared on site, and delivered to your table within minutes.
We choose the freshest, healthiest options possible, but that shouldn't mean you can't indulge in a treat once in a while.
We adore great food, and we want to share that passion with you. That's why we ensure quality ingredients, preparation and presentation, all combined to offer a great café experience.
We welcome children to come and enjoy the café with adults.
We do special 'half sizes' of sandwiches on our Kids Selection (see the menu), plus other tried and tested childrens' favourites.
So if the children are getting hungry, and you're positively parched - pop in and take the weight off your feet with us.
"... we love to see our customers enjoy our food and drink"
Light Bites / Breakfast
- Toast (2 slices) £1.30
- Toasted fruit teacake £1.20
- Bacon sandwich £2.90
- Sausage sandwich £2.90
- Jam / Marmalade (portion) £0.20
- Poached eggs on toast £2.90
served on brown or white bread, with crisps and salad garnish
- Mature Cheddar cheese and pickle £3.65
- Honey roast ham £3.80
- Tuna mayo and red onion £3.70
- Prawns in a Marie Rose sauce £4.30
served warm with crisps and salad
- 'Aphrodite' - Feta cheese, roasted peppers and tzatziki served in warm wrap £4.95
- Bacon, Brie and cranberry ciabatta £5.25
- Cajun chicken, roasted peppers and sour cream wrap £4.95
- Tuna mayo, mature cheddar and red onion ciabatta £4.95
- Goats' cheese and red onion chutney ciabatta £4.95
- Mushrooms and Blue Stilton ciabatta £4.95
Dips / Sides
- Pate served with salad, chutney and toasted crusty bread £3.60
- Home made tzatziki with warm pitta bread £2.95
- Home made hummus with warm pitta bread £2.95
- Bowl of Kalamata olives £2.30
- Crusty bread, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and bowl of Kalamata olives £3.40
- Wedges with garlic mayo £2.95
- Wedges with bacon & cheese £3.95
served with crusty bread
- Greek salad £6.25 Feta cheese, cucumber, vine tomatoes, red onion and olives, served with a small bowl of tzatziki
- Chicken and bacon salad £6.25 Mixed leaves, cucumber, roasted peppers and tomato, with French or Caesar dressing
- Jacket Potatoes £3.95 - £5.25 Various fillings served with salad & coleslaw
- Homemade soup £3.40 Freshly made and ever changing, served with crusty bread
- Soup and sandwich selection from Classic Sandwiches £6.25
- Soup and sandwich selection from Gourmet Sandwiches £7.25
- Soup (half portion with crusty bread) £2.30
- 1/2 of any Classic Sandwich and crisps £1.95
- Beans on toast £2.25
- Cheese on toast £2.25
- Reg Lge
- Espresso £1.60 double shot of black coffee, strong and potent
- Flat white coffee £1.90 £2.10 double Espresso topped with steamed milk
- Black coffee £1.70 £1.90 double Espresso with hot water
- Cappuccino £1.95 £2.15 double Espresso with steamed and foamed milk
- Latte £1.95 £2.15 single Espresso with lashings of steamed milk
- Café Mocha £2.15 £2.40 single Espresso and chocolate syrup with steamed milk
- Add a shot of flavoured syrup £0.35
- Add an extra shot of espresso £0.40
- Regular hot chocolate £1.95 Cadbury's chocolate drink with foamed milk
- Deluxe hot chocolate £2.45 Cadbury's chocolate drink with foamed milk, topped with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate flakes
- Pot of Twinnings tea for one £1.50
- Pot of Twinnings tea for two £2.90
- Earl Grey (with or without vanilla) £1.60
- Speciality teas £1.60 Green, Peppermint or Camomile
Cakes, Deserts & Scones
A host a wonderful selection of cakes, deserts and scones.
Come and enjoy our finest, fresh foods.
- Cakes / Deserts / Scones mixed
- Coke / Diet Coke / Fanta Orange (330ml) £1.30
- Fentemenns Drinks £1.80
- Fresh Orange £1.40
- Still / Sparkling Water £1.30 Green, Peppermint or Camomile
- Capri Sun / Ribena £0.75 Green, Peppermint or Camomile
- Deluxe Milkshakes £2.45 made with chilled milk, ice-cream, topped with whipped cream and mini marshmallows. Strawberry / Chocolate / Banana
*prices subject to change